Each season Somerset House transforms into the ultimate winter destination where unique experiences for all ages await.
Each season (for the last 22 years), November to January, Somerset House transforms into the ultimate winter destination where unique experiences for all ages await on and off the ice. From learning the art of skating to discovering new music at Skate Lates, guests can also enjoy festive food and drink, gift shopping, visit exhibitions and attend special events that tie in with our cultural programme.
Skate at Somerset House provides an unforgettable real-life experience with
your brand that we know this audience crave. Your brand will be the key to
facilitating these festive memories with friends and family
A unique through-the-funnel activation across traditional, digital and physical
• Amplify your brand experience on a regional and national level
• Comms Campaign
• PR Coverage
• Social Content
• Real world engagement with an experience seeking London based Millennial audience
• Brand Experience
• Bespoke Events
• Put your brand in the hands of half a million people
• Our in-house production team are able to create entirely bespoke activations across all touchpoints of Skate.
Moët & Chandon, Fortnum & Mason, Tiffany & Co, Coach , Hotel Chocolat, Uniqlo, Disney+, Sea Containers Hotel.
Top motivations for visiting:
• 75% spending time with family and friends
• 67% to enjoy the atmosphere
• 33% to be entertained
Nearly 70% of Skate's audience are London based Gen Z and Millennials with
a slight female skew (23% 18-24, 33% 25-35 and 21% 34-44).
77% of millennials say some of their best memories are from an event or live
experience they attended or participated in.