Party At The Palace is one of Scotland's largest music and comedy festivals, winning the prestigious NOEA Award.
This multi award winning boutique music festival is now in its 9th year. One of the UK's leading live music events, the festival has featured headline acts such as Simple Minds, CHIC Feat Nile Rodgers, Kaiser Chiefs, Amy MacDonald, The Proclaimers, Billy Ocean, Travis, Wet Wet Wet and many more. With the addition of a comedy tent in 2021 and lots of kids activities, it has become a firm favourite in the live music calendar. Headliners for 2023 are Shed Seven and OMD, who are joined by Happy Mondays, Scouting for Girls, Sister Sledge, Heather Small and many many more.
Party at The Palace offers brands the opportunity to launch new products, strengthen existing brands and connect with consumers. Offering excellent advertising and branding opportunities at levels to suit all budgets with a number of excellent, bespoke sponsorship packages for this event.
Sponsorship options are:
• Naming rights for the festival - ACME Party at The Palace
• In association naming: Party at The Palace with ACME
• Main stage naming rights.
• Breakthrough / new music stage naming rights.
• The Garden naming rights.
• The Paddock (VIP) naming rights.
Please see the attached pack for more information on each option.
• The 2022 festival saw over 15,000 people attend over the 2 days.
• Our website was viewed over 2.3m times.
• Our social media channels have over 50,000 followers.
• 6m followers reached via mailshot.
• Our mailing list open rate is double the industry average.
• Average attendance of 14,000 per year over the two day festival.
• Baur Media partnership promotes the festival across on air, in print and online and in particular our radio partner: Radio Forth.