A partnership opportunity that's perfect for brands looking to reach a young, digitally engaged audience.
Sky Media & NBCUniversal are excited to offer brands the opportunity to partner with 'Life of Bi' on E!, a truly unique TV proposition.
With the number of British people defining themselves bisexual rising by 45% in 3 years, & a demand for audiences to see themselves represented on TV, Life of Bi is a world first reality program commissioned exclusively for the UK. 7 bisexual & bicurious individuals, on a quest for love, enter a villa & date each other as well as people outside of the villa, using an app. With advice from their fellow housemates, will the cast find love?
Targeting 16-24's with an even gender skew, this is a fantastic opportunity for brands & advertisers to reach a young, digitally engaged audience. This 360 partnership goes far beyond linear TV sponsorship, with the possibility of branding on promos, product placement, licensing opportunities, competitions, digital and social, and Youtube.
And the fun doesn't have to stop there, with the possibility of extending the partnership through digital, social and in-show integration.
• Mid October - mid December 2018
• Sunday 22:00-23:00
• 10-part hour-long series, 8 repeats per week
• 4 times as likely to view the channel as glamourous compared to competitor channels
• 62% more likely to pay more for a celebrity endorsed product compared to competitor channels
• Serious shoppers and they are passionate about fashion & accessories:
• 53% more likely to spend over £500 on clothes.
• 21% more likely to spend over £500 on beauty & grooming.
• 48% love to try new products and brands.
• 66% Believe its worth paying extra for quality goods.