The MTV European Music Awards (EMAs) will take place in November 2022.
The MTV European Music Awards (EMAs) will take place in November 2022 at a European location (TBC)! Previous host cities include Budapest, Seville & Milan. Some of the biggest music acts on the planet will be showcasing their talent during an evening of awards & world-class performances. Few music opportunities that can compete with what the MTV EMAs has to offer:
- Mass awareness (66% of all UK A1634s are aware of EMAs).
- The biggest music artists in the world under one roof.
- An opportunity to engage consumers in high numbers across all platforms via one property.
The EMAs will dominate MTV this autumn, with fans voting in the millions for artists they feel have defined their year.
With the biggest stars performing, hosting, and presenting, it will be one of the most talked about events on the global entertainment calendar!
The Award Show will be broadcast across MTV/Paramount's network, with an array of supporting programming from red carpet build up to backstage digital exclusives.
There will be three Sponsors (two international and one UK sponsor). This package details the UK Sponsorship. HFSS and Alcohol Brands cannot sponsor due to Ofcom regs, but there are additional partnership packages available.
MTV are leaders in bringing music and entertainment to the youth market globally as well as in the UK. We are experts in TV, social and events:
• MTV reaches +16% of Ads1634s each month on TV across MTV and it's genre music channels.
• MTV UK has a huge social media following delivering 35m monthly UK video views across Facebook and Instagram, whilst also being a Snapchat Discover partner.