Market Insight - Marketplace Insight
eCommerce evolution during and post pandemic:
- Since January 2020 e-commerce has grown exponentially c.300%
- Platform Technologies (Shopify, Big Commerce) have rapidly expanded
- New ‘vertical’ focused marketplaces have increased (Zalando, Manomano, Etsy, Vinted)
- Logistics around stock control and feed management (Linnworks, Channable) have expanded
- Increased quality, scale and speed of customer delivery and service (Amazon FBA, eBay GSP)
- Customer loyalty and retail incentives programs on the rise (Amazon Prime)
Back to Market Insight
Learn all about the 2022 Successful Strategies for a New Era of Ecommerce from our two hour live recorded session where we unpacked and dissected the topic of ecommerce, providing actionable takeaways to help marketers build a foolproof strategy geared for growth.
Incubeta’s Jessica Jacobs, Global Director of Partnerships & Growth was joined by confectionary company Tony’s Chocolonely, clothing retailer, C&A, EU lingerie brand Hunkemoller, Incubeta Maze-One and Google. Alongside our host, Incubeta Maze-One’s Founder and CEO, Tim Van Der Bilt.
link to webinar recording: https://bit.ly/3JBCELN
A New Era of Ecommerce
“… the agility to fast track ecommerce has become a prerequisite for survival and growth in our disruptive retail landscape”
It is no secret that the world of digital is fast paced. Time again the demand for online and ecommerce experiences meant marketers were continually adapting and changing. But few could imagine the change that was brought upon us when Covid-19 hit. The retail landscape completely shifted and digital literacy became a necessity.
Fast forward to 2022 and consumers are demanding a more seamless experience when it comes to ecommerce. Future growth won’t be fueled by necessity, it will be fueled by engaging user experiences, competitive marketing, excellent customer service and price competitiveness. To stay ahead of the game there are seven functions that need to be taken into account when it comes to ecommerce; Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Conversions & UX, Technology and Fulfillment. Take a look at our whitepaper that examines each of these functions in detail.
Link to whitepaper: https://bit.ly/3urAfgo